- Privacy & Anonymity
- Circular Economy
- Research & Tools
- Angel Investing
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
Privacy & Anonymity
Atomic Swaps/Cross Chain Bridges
Atomic Swaps enable the exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without using a centralized intermediary. They allow two users to swap two assets from two different chains without having to trust each other. No KYC.
- Wormhole – The Wormhole Token Bridge allows you to seamlessly transfer tokenized assets across Solana, Ethereum, BSC, Terra, and Polygon. (Recommended)
- Unstoppable Swap – Swap XMR <-> BTC
- Smoothly – Swap Stablecoins
- Nerve – Nerve is a trustless on-ramp and stableswap on the Binance Smart Chain. Ethereum. USDT. BTC.
- Sideshift – No KYC Crypto Exchange. (Recommended)
- Godex.io – No KYC Crypto Exchange.
No KYC Fiat On ramps
Bitcoin was designed to be a peer-to-peer system. Let’s keep it that way.
Sourcing No-KYC Bitcoin can be a little bit difficult, but here’s some resources to get you going.
Storing crypto should be done with extreme caution. It is highly recommended to use only hardware wallets to keep your high value crypto safe. Any wallet that you have to download to your computer creates a vector for malware and puts your funds at risk. Some crypto coins may not have wallets and should be kept on exchange. Refer to Privacy & Anonymity Section for peace of mind.
Low to High Risk (Can be low risk when used with hardware wallets)
Browser extension wallets should be considered first. Downloading a wallet to your desktop as an executable should be done with extreme caution and avoided if possible.
- MetaMask Website – Eth, Bsc, Avax and more. Ledger/Trezor Support.
- Terra Station Website: Luna Ecosystem. Ledger Support.
- Yoroi Website – Cardano ADA & Ergo Ecosystem. Ledger Support.
- Yoroi Chrome/Brave Extension – Other browsers available.
- Phantom – Solana Ecosystem. Ledger Support.
- Solflare – Solana Ecosystem.
- Binance Wallet Extension – BSC, ETH. Ledger Support.
- Coin98 Wallet – Multi Coin. No Hardware wallet support.
- Exodus – Desktop Wallet
- Atomic Wallet – Manage your Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, XLM, and over 300 other coins and tokens. Built in staking. Anonymous. No hardware support.
One day you won’t need to sell your cryptocurrency back to fiat.
- Cryptwerk – Cryptwerk is online directory with companies, websites, shops, services where you can pay with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Dogecoin, Ripple and other altcoins accepted here. Cryptwerk is useful for people who wants to spend cryptocurrency directly, without exchanges or banking cards. Registration is free.
- SpendaBit – Spend BTC across hundreds of stores that accept Bitcoin.
- BitcoinWide – a global, open and free platform to search businesses, organizations or individuals who accept Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency.
- Online Directories
- CoinMap – All the cryptocurrency merchants and ATMs of the world in one map.
Exchanges come in all shapes and sizes. There is no one size fits all and since crypto is still nascient technology you will likely need to get comfortable working with multiple exchanges.
Peer To Peer Exchanges
- Bisq – low liquidity, open source, BTC, LBTC, Monero (Recommended Advanced)
- Hodlhodl exchange – Affiliate Link. If you use this, you and I both receive a discounted trading fee of 0.55% for life. No KYC. Fiat Onramp (Recommended Beginner)
- Holdhold exchange – Non Affiliate link.
Pros: Easy to use. Liquidity. Lots of coins. Cons: Not your keys, not your coins. KYC.
- Bybit Pro Tool – Bybit/Tradingview Trading Assistant
- KuCoin – Tier 1 exchange. No KYC needed. 1 BTC Max daily withdrawal.
- Binance – Tier 1 exchange. Great Exchange until the SEC cracked down on them. KYC is now needed. Avoid.
- Finandy – Crypto Еxchange and free trading terminal for Binance
- Gemini – US based. KYC. FDIC insured. Fiat Onramp. Beginner Friendly. High fees on mobile app, better trade on desktop.
Decentralized Spot Exchanges
DeFi or Decentralized Finance refers to financial services that are built on top of distributed networks with *no central intermediaries. DeFi is the core of crypto. Every trader should strive to understand how to use these networks.
- UniSwap – (Ethereum)
- Balancer – (Ethereum)
- DODO – (Ethereum)
- Coin98 – (Solana)
- Raydium – (Solana)
- Orca – (Solana) – Easy to use.
- Pangolin – (Avalanche)
- Trader Joe – (Avalanche)
- QuickSwap – (Polygon)
- SpookySwap – (Fantom)
- TerraSwap – (Terra)
- PancakeSwap – (Binance Smart Chain)
- Sushi – (AMM)
- 1inch – (Aggregator)
- dextools – (Aggregator) Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Ethereum
- poocoin – (Aggregator) Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, KCC
- GeckoTerminal – (Aggregator) Coin gecko custom dex.
Decentralized Perpetual Exchanges
- DYDX – Not really decentralized as KYC is needed.
- Perpetual Protocol
- Fodl Finance – Fodl enables traders to utilize leverage for their trades without paying a funding rate. This leverage is derived from existing DeFi building blocks, such as Compound and Aave. (Recommended)
- Tracer Finance – Leveraged exposure. No margins. No liquidations. A new derivative primitive. (Recommended)
- Gains.trade – Automated synthetic decentralized exchange. (Recommended)
Research & Tools
Great for Coin Prospecting and more.
- Alternative.me Crypto Dashboard
- Awesome Crypto – Check this out!
- Coin Glass
- Coin Market Cal – Event Calendar
- Crypto Litmus
- Crypto Rank
- Dapp Radar
- Messari – Messari Enterprise lets your team get back to work by flagging major updates in real time.
- Team Lockup – Check the lockup of tokens. Verify and audit Team members. Mint your own token.
- DYOR Reports – Do Your Own Research is a tool for evaluating Dapps, Tokens and Blockchain projects
- BlockChain Center
- Blockware Intelligence
- Look Into Bitcoin
- WooBull Charts
Tracing and Monitoring
- Breadcrumbs – Breadcrumbs is an open blockchain analytics platform. It offers a set of tools that empowers you to trace and monitor crypto transactions.
Security Smart Contract Audits
Look here to see if your blockchain project has been audited. If it has not, then it’s probably a scam.
- Halborn Security – Search for your project and see if it has been audited.
- RD Auditors – We audit Smart, NFT, Staking and Farming contracts. We focus on Solidity and RUST coding language.
- Solidified – the largest community of smart contract auditors and blockchain security experts. Solidified is a reputable community-driven trust source for smart contracts and their technical quality.
- Peckshield – With dozens of years experience and noted achievements in the area of vulnerability analysis, operating systems, and malware defense, PeckShield offers independent service brands such as DAppTotal and CoinHolmes, and provides security total solutions to all blockchain users.
- Solidity Finance – Smart Contract Auditing Services
- Solidproof – Verify Founders with KYC. We are specialized in auditing smart contracts and can find vulnerabilities in your blockchain project using manual and automated tests. With our informative report you give your community a good sense of security
- CertiK – Security Audits and Penetration Testing. Easy Search.
- Quantstamp – Quantstamp’s mission is to secure the decentralized internet, and has protected over $100B in digital asset risk from hackers. More than 200 startups, foundations and enterprises work with Quantstamp to keep their innovative products safe.
- OpenZeppelin – OpenZeppelin provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications. We also protect leading organizations by performing security audits on their systems and products.
Crypto makes it easy for normal people to invest in new technology. No longer do you need to have over $1Million in Assets and be an accredited investor. This is great, but it also comes with higher risk than normal angel investing.
It’s very easy for crypto companies to scam new investors with false promises and high hopes. So it is very important that you proceed into this realm with extreme caution and a pretty sure guarantee of losing money at one point or another in a scam.
Get in early on ICOS, IEOs, IDOs, ISOs these are different abbreviations used throughout the industry to invest early in a token before it hits exchanges. Typically this is the best way to buy a token at the lowest prices. But you need to be careful and do your due diligence. It’s very common now for token’s to many rounds of pre-ico seed sales to raise revenue through accredited investors before they release their crypto to the public. You need to understand the vesting schedules, coin tokenomics and where you fall into the public sale.
Follow the smart money and view the portfolios of early investors. You can create a free account on Crunchbase and follow these hedge funds or you can follow the coins after they are listed on Coinmarketcap. Either way, knowing that a coin has investor backing can help you make better investments without doing all the hard work.
Though, it should be noted that these hedge funds may also dump on you. So don’t buy a coin just because you notice a lot of big players are backing it. Do your research and understand if you are exit liquidity in the middle of the hype cycle or you just found a gem no ones talking about yet. Early investors love to make money and they’re good at it so they will bail on project as soon as they have made profits, which is usually right around the next round of investments are made 😉
- Digital Currency Group – (50B AUM)
- A16Z – (18.8B AUM)
- Pantera Capital – (6B AUM)
- Polychain Capital – (2B AUM)
- Three Arrows Capital – (1.8B AUM)
- Blockchain Capital – (1.5B AUM)
- Coinbase Ventures – (1.5B AUM)
- Binance Labs
- exNetwork Capital
Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
DeFi is an abbreviation of the phrase decentralized finance which generally refers to the digital assets and financial smart contracts, protocols, and decentralized applications (DApps). In simpler terms, it’s financial software built on the blockchain that can be pieced together like Money Legos Defi is typically used for loans,earning interest (yield farming), and borrowing against collateral.
- Defi Lama – A very nice defi aggregator. (Recommended)
- zero to defi guide – A beginner’s guide to earning passive income via Compound Finance
- DeFi Pulse – DeFi Pulse is a site where you can find the latest analytics and rankings of DeFi protocols. DeFi Lending monitors the underlying smart contracts of popular lending protocols on the Ethereum blockchain to provide data about existing loans, debts, and interest rates in DeFi.
- DeFi List By CoinGecko – Top 100 DeFi Coins by Market Capitalization
- List by CoinGecko
- List by CoinMarketCap
- Spectrum Protocol – Yield Optimizer on Terra Ecosystem Auto-compound and auto-stake your rewards on Mirror Anchor and more…
- Anchor – Earn 20% yield on your UST in the Terra Luna Ecosystem.
- Impermanent Loss Calculator – A tool to help you understand and calculate Impermanent Loss
We all live busy lives and have only about 4000 weeks before we are dead, so its best if we set up solutions that enable us to be away from the computer as much as possible and out in the real world making the most of our finite experience. Cryptocurrency is about freedom and financial sovereignty. Let’s be good stewards of our time.
- Cryptocurrency Alerting – Notifications and Alerts
- IFTTT – Get started with IFTTT, the easiest way to do more with your favorite apps and devices for free. Make your home more relaxing. Make your work more productive. Keep your data private and secure. We believe every thing works better together.
- Zapier – Zapier is an online platform that helps you automate workflows by connecting your apps and services you use. This allows you to automate tasks without having to build this integration yourself.
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) refers to digital assets with unique characteristics. Unlike bitcoin, ethereum, or other tokens that are fungible and can be traded with one another, each NFT assets are distinct from each other. Real world example for NFTs include art, trading cards, game items, land titles, and more.
- Сoingecko NFT Tokens – Top Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) Coins by Market Capitalization
- Coingecko NFT Collections – NFT Collections by Trading Volume
- Coinmarketcap NFT Tokens – Top Collectibles & NFTs Tokens by Market Capitalization
- Coinmarketcap Collections – This page lists the top NFT collections. They are listed by sales volume with the most valuable first and then in descending order.
- Open Sea – Ethereum
- Rarible – Ethereum
- Known Origin – Ethereum
- Super Rare – Ethereum
- solanart – Solana
- Solsea – Solana
- NFT Eyes – Solana. NFT Art Gallery
- Digital Eyes – Solana’s First Open NFT Marketplace
- SolShop – Discover, buy, create and sell NFTs and crypto collectibles on Solana
- MagicEden – Solana
- Open CNFT – Cardano