Get Your Crypto Off Exchanges And Protect Your Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency From Hackers, Expropriation And Yourself.
This course will teach you how to take your Bitcoin ownership seriously. The focus is getting your Bitcoin off of centralised exchanges (ie Coinbase, Binance, FTX) and into self custody. This is extremely important for both yourself and the network itself. Over 90% of Bitcoin is currently being kept on exchanges creating unnecessary counter party risk. You will learn fundamental steps you need to take in order to keep your Bitcoin and crypto safe.
This course focuses mainly on Bitcoin, but the concepts here can be applied across all other cryptocurrencies.
You may have heard the term, “Not your keys, not your coins”, which basically means, that if your Bitcoin is on an exchange, you don’t actually own the keys controlling that Bitcoin and therefore those coins are not really yours.
Is this course for me?
- If you want to keep your Crypto safe from hackers, then this course is for you.
- If you’re scared of screwing something up when using Crypto, then this course is for you.
- If you want to use Bitcoin the right way, then this course is for you.
- If you want to keep your Crypto safe from yourself, then this course is for you.
- If you want to keep your Crypto safe from prying eyes, then this course is for you.
- If you want to do your part in securing the worlds first decentralised monetary system, then this course is for you.
What skills will I learn in this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Sleep at night, knowing your Crypto is safe.
- Send and receive Bitcoin safely from your own wallet.
- Encrypt your computer, emails, network traffic and sensitive data.
- Reduce your digital fingerprint across the internet and take back your privacy.
- Earn Cryptocurrency just by browsing the internet.
- Access any website in the world by using a VPN.
- Audit and inspect your computer for viruses and malware.
- Verify software downloads are not infected with malware.
- Learn the best ways to get and protect your Bitcoin.
How will I learn?
You will be guided through a series of videos accompanied with additional text based material.
Throughout the course:
- I will guide you from first steps of operational security all the way to transactions.
- You will be shown different ways to accomplish one thing, making sure you understand the differences between each approach while highlighting which approach I recommend.
- Each module contains optional additional material and resources designed to smooth any rough edges.
- I will answer any and all of your questions!
Is this course worth my time and money?
Because this is a highly subjective question relating to personal experience, conditions, knowledge, mental characteristics, and states; the answer depends on the person taking this course a.k.a. YOU.
With that in mind let me offer some objectives for your perceptions.
- In just over 2 hours, you can substantially increase your digital privacy and security. Two hours hardening your security now, can prevent the days/weeks after recovering from a hack. Not to mention the cost of any loss of funds.
- I teach practical things you can use now, so you can save yourself the headaches of researching the right tools needed for operational security by simply adopting my recommendations.
- If you ever get stuck, I am available to answer questions and help you out! I have been involved in the Bitcoin and crypto space since early 2017. I’ve lost money, made money, been hacked, rugged, sanctioned, KYCed, scammed and lost my keys. I know how difficult and technical things can get. And I know a lot more than what is featured in this course, so if you want to dig deeper or just need a simple question answered, I am here for you.
- The world is a dynamic place, and so are all my courses. I will do my best to improve the course content and expand it as time allows.
- Finally, you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied!
What will each section cover?
I’ve built this course with my friends and family in mind because they’re always asking me for help. They’re not technical people like me and I don’t expect you to be either. But now I can just send them this course the next time someone in my inner circle decides to join the Bitcoin revolution.
Here is an overview of each section with descriptions.
- Introduction – This is where we get familiar with the course forums, set expectations and learn more about what Bitcoin is and isn’t.
- Operational Security – This section is pretty much an entire security crash course on how to use computers, software and the internet safely and privately. This section is the longest and most important because owning Bitcoin comes with some serious responsibilities. You are the bank.
- Using Bitcoin –This is where we finally get to use Bitcoin. We set up wallets, secure our keys, then create transactions. Ultimately, the goal of this section is to show you how to safely send and receive Bitcoin from your own wallet.
What you get with the course:
- Over 20 On-Demand Video Lessons packed with text based content and additional resources for learners who like to dive deeper.
- 2+ Hours Of Content
- 30-day money-back Guarantee
- Instructor feedback – Yes I care about my students and want you to be successful
- Full lifetime access to the course,Forums and any future updates.
- Access on mobile and Desktop