“Mechanical Trading Systems Using Technical Analysis” is a comprehensive course designed to teach students how to build and optimize robust automated trading systems using advanced Pine Script tools and techniques. With a focus on core principles for creating a diverse portfolio of uncorrelated assets for trend following and mean reverting strategies, this course offers a suite of advanced tools for building reliable strategies and the knowledge required to use them. By the end of the course, students will have a strong understanding of common mechanical trading systems, more confidence in the results of their system, and a reusable system they can trust to backtest and automate trading strategies. The course is taught by an experienced Pine Script programmer with a background in data science, engineering, and finance. Tools included in the course are the Portfolio Backtester Engine, Backtester Engine Visualizer, Portfolio Correlation Heatmap, Descriptive Statistics Analyzer, and Probability Distribution Analyzer.
What You’ll Learn
- How to Build Mechanical Trading Systems
- How to Gain confidence in automated system
- How To Build A Robust Portfolio
- How To Backtest Mechanical Trading Systems
- How to Optimize Strategies Correctly
- And Much More!
Who This Course Is For?
- Anyone who wants a system for building robust automated trading systems.
- Traders looking to automate their trading strategies.
- Researchers who are looking for a quicker and better way to backtest strategies.
- Pine Script Programmers who are tired of writing complex strategy code.
- TradingView Account (Free)
- Basic Understanding of Trading/Investing Terminology
- Basic Understanding Of Pine Script
- Basic Understanding of TradingView
This course is designed around core principles for building a robust mechanical trading system. We use Pine Script and TradingView along with a variety of tools I use for building my own robust mechanical trading systems.
By The End Of This Course You Will:
- Know how to create a diverse portfolio of uncorrelated assets for trend following and mean reverting strategies.
- Have a suite of advanced tools designed for building robust strategies and the knowledge required to use them.
- Have a strong understanding of the most common mechanical trading systems and the various popular strategies used.
- Have more confidence in the results of your system.
- Save money on live trading bad strategies that looked like good strategies when you back tested them.
- Have a reusable system you can use and trust to backtest and automate trading strategies.
How Am I Qualified?
I have been programming in Pine Script since 2015. It has been a full time job for me, between freelancing, consulting, educating and writing my own scripts. I have seen thousands of strategies and spent countless hours building and testing my own. I have a background in data science, engineering and finance and I understand how difficult building and testing a profitable strategy can be.
- Portfolio Backtester Engine
- Backtester Engine Visualizer
- Portfolio Correlation Heatmap
- Descriptive Statistics Analyzer
- Probability Distribution Analyzer