Mechanical Trading Systems Using Technical Analysis
What You’ll Learn
- How to build Mechanical Trading Systems
- How to Gain confidence in automated system
- How To Build a robust Portfolio
- How To Backtest Mechanical Trading Systems
- How to optimize strategies correctly
- and much more!
- TradingView Account (Free)
- Basic Understanding of TradingView
- Basic Understanding Of Pine Script
- Basic Understanding of Trading/Investing Terminology
This course is designed around core principles for building a robust mechanical trading system. We use Pine Script and TradingView along with a variety of tools I use for building my own robust mechanical trading systems.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to create a diverse portfolio of uncorrelated assets for trend following and mean reverting strategies.
- Have a suite of advanced tools designed for building robust strategies and the knowledge required to use them.
- Have a strong understanding of the most common mechanical trading systems and the various popular strategies used.
- Have more confidence in the results of your system.
- Save money on live trading bad strategies that looked like good strategies when you back tested them.
- Have a reusable system you can use and trust to backtest and automate trading strategies.
How am I qualified?
I have been programming in Pine Script since 2015. It has been a full time job for me, between freelancing, consulting, educating and writing my own scripts. I have seen thousands of strategies and spent countless hours building and testing my own. I have a background in data science, engineering and finance and I understand how difficult building and testing a profitable strategy can be.
- Portfolio Backtester Engine
- Backtester Engine Visualizer
- Portfolio Correlation Heatmap
- Descriptive Statistics Analyzer
- Probability Distribution Analyzer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a system for building robust automated trading systems.
- Traders looking to automate their trading strategies.
- Researchers who are looking for a quicker and better way to backtest strategies.
- Pine Script Programmers who are tired of writing complex strategy code.